Thank you for your loving support of Camp NeeKauNis!
Your donations to NeeKauNis will be used for upcoming projects including replacing some of our most well-used cabins, including necessary upgrades to Haslam Cottage, further improvements to the waterfront, improving overall accessibility and safety, and increasing the size of our bursary fund. You may also choose to give an undesignated gift to help where needed.
Thank you for being a part of our camping community. As always, we invite you to be a part of our future in any way you are led. Contact us for rental information and have a look around our website for much more.
- Donate by etransfer to email@example.com (Please send a separate e-mail with your name, full postal address, and the security question answer.) This gets to Camp immediately.
- Donate by cheque to Camp NeeKauNis given to your Camp Director or mailed to Camp NeeKauNis Treasurer, c/o 425 McAlpine Ave,N, Welland, ON L3B 1T4 and indicate where you would like your donation directed. This gets to Camp on deposit.
- Donate through Canada Helps at Religious Society of Friends (Quakers) in Ottawa (search for Quaker), Fund designation: Camp NeeKauNis (this is important!).
- Increase Camp usage by sponsoring a child or family to come to our programs
- Consider renting our beautiful Quaker space to run your own programs or gatherings.
Please ask the treasurer about gifts-in-kind or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
See other Friends’ concerns at www.quaker.ca and www.quakerservice.ca
Camp NeeKauNis is part of Canadian Yearly Meeting
c/o 91a Fourth Ave, Ottawa, ON K1S 2L1
Charitable Registration (BN) 13177 0844 RR 0001